Tasting- Domiane de la Foret Rose de Mediterranee Greanche Cinsault

Name: Domiane de la Foret Rose de Mediterranee
Variety: Greanche Cinsault
Year: 2015
Region: Provence
Country: France
Price: $5.95

Winery Review: "In color, this is almost white. There is some attractive acidity and the soft wine will slip down easily with just a touch of red currant. The result is a lightly mineral wine that is refreshing and good for an aperitif.

My Review: I thought this wine had a floral smell, but on the palate I tasted citrus fruits. This wasn't a very sweet wine, in fact I found it rather dry. The wine seemed a bit bland to me.

*This wine was tasted with no food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasting: Vinedos Real Rubio Rioja Crianza

Tasting- Garnacha de Fuego

Tasting- Arrow Creek Merlot