Tasting- Barefoot Pinot Grigio

Name: Barefoot
Variety: Pinot Grigio
Year: Not Listed
Region: California
Country: USA
Price: $6

My Review: I thought this wine was very refreshing, and slightly bitter. The wine smelled slightly fruity, although I was not able to detect exactly which fruits I was smelling. The taste had some apple and citrus flavor; the lime flavor particularly stood out. Overall, I enjoyed this wine and would purchase it again.

Shop Review:"Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied wine with a bright finish, perfect for the warm days of summer or enjoyed year-round. Tart green apple mixes it up with a white peach undertone. Floral blossoms and citrus aromas do the tango." (From Barefoot's website)

This wine was tasted with no food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasting: Vinedos Real Rubio Rioja Crianza

Tasting- Garnacha de Fuego

Tasting- Arrow Creek Merlot